School days...

26 July 2010

It is hard to believe that school begins very soon for all of our little ones. I have to say that I am relived that my little ones are still at the Mother's Day Out age, and we are not starting "big kids school" yet. Whew... what an emotional day that will be. Above is a look I love for school this year! I included the alphabet flash cards, because I just love the idea of giving an educational game or new book on their first day back to school... something to help them get excited to learn, and if you write a little note in the front cover it can serve as a sweet keepsake one day as well.

The goods:
Backpack - potter barn kids
Alphabet flash cards - Paper Source
Bag Tag - Jayme Marie Designs
Monkey lunch box - Skip Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes