Trend in Parties: food vendors that make a statement

16 August 2010


There is a new emerging trend in parties these days, and I am starting to see it popping up in parties everywhere. The trend is to have unique food vendors cater your event. I have seen adorable ice cream carts like this one, doughnut makers, traveling cupcake bars, and more. I have to say I LOVE the idea. One of my recent customers told me she was going to have an ice cream truck at her daughters party passing out unlimited ice cream. Gosh, I would love to go to a party like that, wouldn't you??

The company above is Sweet Lucie's. Their vintage cart, sweet organic ice cream, and ice cream truck is nothing but lovely! Read their sweet story on their website, here.

Spotted on: Lushlee
Photography credit: He & She Photography

1 comment:







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes