sweet shops

01 June 2011

Have macarons captured your heart yet? This lovely sweet shop boasts modern white decor with pops of their brilliantly multi-colored macarons. I would love to visit this shop! Theurel & Thomas is located in San Pedro, Mexico. The entire concept of the overall look was created by the Mexican agency, Anagrama, and I think it is pure brilliance.

When I first spotted this sweet shop I immediately thought an art party with this same decor idea would be amazing, white on white with splashes of color... oh my! More ideas on the art party to come...

ox, Jayme

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "sweet shops" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites sweet restaurant in madurai | sweet shop in mahabalipuram

    ReplyDelete







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes