Woodland Wonderland

02 November 2011






















I was thrilled to get an email last night from the peeps at Amy Atlas informing me they would be featuring Noah's party on their blog today!!  Super yay!  I thought I would post some additional pics of the party!  It was such a fun and whimsical day and I'm so lucky that I was able to plan the party with a good friend. :)

Here is a bit about the party...
This party was put together by myself and my friend Candace, for our two little boys who were turning two years old, Noah and Hudson. We chose a woodland wonderland theme where we featured woodland animals, gnomes, and small touches of fall with pumpkins and caramel apples. We picked a lovely park loaded with tall forest trees and nature all around, which made for the perfect backdrop to our event. The dessert table offered black forest cupcakes, natural vanilla cupcakes, dried fruit and peanut cookies and acorn cookies for "little squirrels."
We really wanted to make the woodland party special for our little boys so we used a quote through the whole party as well as on the back of the invitations which read, "Little boys are meant for kisses and hugs, for chasing squirrels and catching bugs." 
Lunch was served and each of the kids had their own place setting with wrapped lunches and juice boxes each labeled with their name. The party included games such as "hoot owl bean bag fling", "mushroom ring toss", "brown rabbit sack races" and a photo booth complete with woodland animal masks.  Lastly, for the favors we hung caramel apples from the trees and the kids were able to "pick" their apple favors. The party was truly whimsical and our little boys and friends had a wonderful time!

The woodland designs will be up in my shop soon, so be looking out for those!
Thank you for letting me share!

ox, Jayme

Credits: 
Noah's 2 year old shirt... Touch of Gray Designs
My 3 year olds adorable fox shirt - Bchildren's wear
Woodland Masks - Mahalo

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jay! This is precious!!! Wow - amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing, jayme!! i love-love every last detail!

    ReplyDelete







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes