A party design board : rainbow party

05 February 2012



I've been busy searching for inspiration for some new invitation designs for my shop, and I thought I would share an inspiration board with you.  Whether you are planning a rainbow themed party or any other theme but with multi colors take a look at these amazing products and vendors!

Vendors/credits: 
Sparkley Rainbow Pom Pom Garland - JaneSays 
Rainbow Cake - via Martha Stewart by Whisk Kid 
Polka Dot Straws - Shop Sweet LuLu
Heart Cookies - Sugar Sanctuary 
Happy Birthday Garland -  PaperKlip Design
Rainbow Cake Banner - Little Lola Designs
 Heart Cupcake Picks - Vera Paper Lab 

I hope these adorable products bring you loads of inspiration!
ox, Jayme

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous items!! I love all these colours :)
    Thank you so much for featuring my heart cupcake picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely theme Jayme, thank you so much for including my Happy Birthday garland. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pretty rainbow posts, and your beautiful invitation!

    ReplyDelete







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes