Sunshine comes to all who feel rain

28 January 2018


The past few years of my life have been hard, and the past year has been the hardest season I've been through.  We all have hard seasons, and no matter what your difficult season is (divorce, loss of job,  a sick family member, loss of a loved one, or a low time), it can seem impossible that there could be better times ahead.

This year my moto has been to simply put one foot in front of the next, and keep moving forward. It has kept me going on days where planning weeks or months out would have been overwhelming and impossible. Then there are days where hope shines through, and small moments where you realize there could just be, "... a thousand beautiful things waiting for you." I wish today is a day of hope for you!

love, jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes