A Valentine's Day Post

18 February 2018


"Just when you think you know love, something little comes along to remind you just how big it really is." 

This valentine's and last years valentine's were different the 17 valentine's before that. This valentine's there was no one to wake up next to, no surprise flowers or chocolates or gifts. And yet, I've never felt more love. I find myself being even more focused on just how grateful I am for the love that is all around me. I have friends who are my sanity and family who are always there for me. I also have these amazing little people. These little people who have taught me what true love is, and who push me to always grow and be the best I can be for them. 

Whatever your Valentine's day looks like, I pray you find time to be grateful for the love that is all around you. 

love,
jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes